We all have our own perceptions of what an ideal body looks like. For many, that includes a bigger and rounder butt to help with the elusive hourglass figure. After all, nothing quite turn heads like nicely shaped glutes. The good news is that you don’t need to visit a doctor or get any invasive procedures done to get that bigger butt you have been dying to have. There are natural ways to get a bigger butt fast as well as a firmer and stronger body overall, and this post will show you 5 of them. Mind you, they might not be easy, but they are incredibly effective!
1. Squatting is definitely one of the most powerful and easiest exercises that can do wonders for your lower body strength. Not only will it give you a bigger butt, but also long muscular legs. When it comes to squatting, the form is key. Make sure you do a deep squat every single time to make your butt and legs work harder. Keeping your stance wider than shoulder width while squatting will also make your lower body work more, this is especially true if you are lifting with heavy weights.
2. Deadlifts are great to increase your total body strength, but they also specifically train your glutes and hamstrings. To get the most out of deadlifts, remember to squeeze your glutes while doing this workout. As you come up, keep your spine straight, and avoid keeping your shoulders in a shrugging position, or pushing your chest out.
3. Get leaner through clean eating and weight training. There are many who have a well-shaped butt. The problem is that it’s simply hidden by layers of fat, just like abs. So by getting leaner, you take away that layer of unattractive body fat that’s hiding your muscles underneath, so your real butt shape can come out.
4. Eat more protein. Especially if you are doing strenuous weight training aimed at making your glute muscles bigger. Protein is key to muscle growth and repair. Mind you, eating protein alone will not give you a bigger booty, but supplementing it with a good workout will help you get a bigger, gravity-defying butt.
5. Consistency is key. To change your body composition, you need to do your strength training, including lower body workouts, at least 3-4 times a week, with 5 being ideal. Always remember to progressively increase your workload over time. This means adding reps, adding sets, increasing weights, and making the movements more complex. You want your glutes and other muscles to always stay challenged and get stronger.
Along with these, always remember to give your body rest days to recover and heal. And keep your goals realistic. You can’t get a big butt in 3 days naturally, and your gene and lifestyle can affect the possibilities of what to expect. Changes, though, can happen. The truth is that with these workouts and clean eating, you will find that not only will your butt look bigger, but your whole body will become toned and sexier… and your confidence? It will shoot through the roof!